Phillips kwikSTIK® Xtreme is made of a patented PVC tight fibered cotton composite cornerbead with a polyurethane coating, This provides a bead that is clean and quick to install- all while being durable and strong. Xtreme can handle temperature changes and is flexible while maintaining its rigidity when wet. This corner bead is available in 8’, 9’ and 10’ lengths.
Greater Omaha Chamber, Greater Omaha Economic Development Partnership and the Partnership’s Manufacturing Council joined forces with National Manufacturing Day on October 2nd, 2015, in an effort to connect local schools with regional manufacturers. The goal of the organized event was to raise awareness of the manufacturing skills gap, as well as offer guidance on how to successfully develop a career in the industry.
- Housing Starts Rise as Construction Underpins US Economy
- Here’s Where All the Construction Workers Went
- Ahead of the Bell: US Home Construction
- Skills Shortage and the Construction Sector
- Confined Spaces Eyed on U.S. Construction Sites
- Recognizing America’s World-Class Manufacturing Sector
- Residential Building Sector Confirming Slowing Economy or Simply Less Need
- Remodeling Market Index Posts Tenth Straight Quarter in Positive Territory
- Building Better Customer Relations One Project at a Time
Resilient sound channel is wallet-friendly and has been around for over fifty years. Installing RC at your job not only provides a serious sound reduction solution, but installation is easy. That is, as long as you do it right.
Check your facts by downloading the presentation below. Better yet, if you’re interested in receiving your official certifications, take the exam (link located on the last page of the certification slides) to test your knowledge.
Learn More Here: Certification Program